The library can be accessed through http://library.auraria.edu/. Here you will find all the resources you need for writing that paper for your online class! You will find:
- Article and Journal Publications
- Access to WorldCat.org (a collection of books, articles and other materials from libraries around the world)
- Help with citing
- Search by subject to narrow down your results
To access your Auraria Library, simply go the link http://library.auraria.edu/. In the upper left hand corner is a My Account button which will take you to https://skyline.ucdenver.edu/patroninfo, enter your CU Denver credentials and you are on your way to a vast amount of resources!
Tips for using the Library online:
- Clear your browsers cache or history; this will prevent running into issues.
- Make sure pop-ups and cookies are allowed in your browser.
- Set your privacy settings to low while using the Library’s resources.
- Most library resources work best with the latest version of Chrome or Firefox.
If you ever have any questions or issues with the Library, there are a few convenient ways to contact them:
You can text questions to 303-848-8444 (they will answer between 9:00am and 6:00pm MST).
You can email the library at email@example.com.
Finally, you can give them a call.
For general questions call 303-556-2639 and for research help you can call 303-556-2585 Monday – Friday from 9:00am-4:00pm.; if there is no answer, simply leave a message and someone will return your call within 24 hours during the week!