The library can be accessed through http://library.auraria.edu/. Here you will find all the resources you need for writing that paper for your online class! You will find:
- Article and Journal Publications
- Access to WorldCat.org (a collection of books, articles and other materials from libraries around the world)
- Help with citing
- Search by subject to narrow down your results
Tips for using the Library online:
- Clear your browsers cache or history; this will prevent running into issues.
- Make sure pop-ups and cookies are allowed in your browser.
- Set your privacy settings to low while using the Library’s resources.
- Most library resources work best with the latest version of Chrome or Firefox.
If you ever have any questions or issues with the Library, visit this page to reach them by text, chat, or phone: https://library.auraria.edu/services/askus