What's one of the hardest questions you've ever been asked?
What do you WANT to be when you grow up?
Regardless of age, people still struggle with knowing "What is the absolute right job for me? Because really, how can you know what's right for you if you've never done it before?
That's why I am here my friends, to point you in the right direction.
Here is a list of 50 career quizzes that can lead you beyond college success to the perfect job that's right for YOU.
These quizzes gather your strengths and match you according to the responses you provide. While the accuracy differs with each individual, they can definitely get you started on the right path!
- Keirsey Temperament Sorter (KTS-II)- A quiz to tell you a little bit about your temperament to get you better acquainted with future jobs.
- IQ Test - Test your brain power by answering these questions.
- Learning Style- Everyone intakes information differently, see what your learning style is.
- Leadership- Do you have a knack for inspiring and leading others to action?
- Left Brain/ Right Brain Test- Which side of your brain is used more? Find out now.
- Facebook Personality Test- Have a Facebook account? Like to use it? Here is an interesting test to help you learn a little more about yourself.
- Emotional IQ Test- High IQ score does not always mean you will succeed. See how your emotional intelligence factor in.
- Analytical Reasoning- Here you can piece together your ability to break down complicated situations to find solutions.
- HumanMetrics- This test is derived from the Carl Jung’s and Isabel Briggs Myers’ typology, and can provide you with some clues to your personality.
- Ambition Test- What drives you forward? This test will help you answer that.
- Organization Skills- Are your teachers/co-workers always complaining about how you lack priorities? Do you wish you had more time to do more things? This test will verify your organization skills...or lack thereof.
- ColorQuiz- Here you can learn all about your personality, based on colors. I took the test and it was weirdly accurate.
- PersonalDNA - Get to know yourself a little better by answering a few of these questions
- Creative Problem Solving Test- How well can you creatively solve problems? Do you excel at critical thinking?
- Personality Type- A short quiz that will help you sort things out.
- Health -This will give you an inkling to whether you would even like this field. Did well? Still intrigued? go on to
- Health2 and see what kind of job in the health field you should get!
- Criminal Justice- A fun quiz that will gauge you responses to decipher what kind of job in the criminal justice field you could be interested in.
- Elder Care- If care-giving is your passion, check out some background questions to give you more insight.
- Journalism- What do you think you know about journalism?
- Marketing- Interested in taking a peek at Marketing topics and ways of thinking?
- Food/ Chef- Do you like whipping up fancy meals? Think you belong in the kitchen? Lets see!
- Human Relations- This test is similar to the ones given by Human Relations departments at many major corporations today (according to Allthetests.com)
- Sales- There are some who have a natural talent for persuading others to buy things. See if that's you.
- Law- If law is something that catches your attention, this quiz will set you straight.
- Science- Got a hankering for science and discovering new things? Take this quiz to see what type of scientist you are.
- Acting- A lot of people are dazzled by Hollywood's bright lights. See if you have what it takes to act.
- Entrepreneur- This quiz can help you gain some insight on what it takes to start your own business.
- Entrepreneur2- Do you have what it takes to be successful on your own?
- Artist- If art class was your favorite and you don't ever want that to end, check out this quiz.
- Teaching- You like the idea of filling other people's minds with knowledge, so take this quiz.
- Childcare- Love kids? But do you really?
- Childcare2- Are you sure?
- Call Center/ Customer Service - It isn't as easy as it sounds, take this test and see how you fare.
- Accounting- Its all a numbers game...
- Athletic- Do you have what it takes to succeed in an individual sport?
- Athletic2 - Do you have what it takes to succeed in team sports?
- Writing- This test is tricky and interesting, give it a go if you like to jot down stuff.
- Career Assessment- answer a few questions that will place you in a job category.
- Career Quiz- Take this career quiz and you will be a few questions closer to your future.
- Work Style Test- This test will give you an idea of how good an employee you are.
- Career Fitter - Get matched with a position you like.|
- What Should You Be When You Grow Up? - Need I say more?
- Your Next Move- This comprehensive quiz will ask you several questions and sort out a job that matches you.
- Coachability- This quiz will determine how good you are at taking direction and constructive criticism.
- Similar Minds- Learn about what job would fit you best with this quiz.
- Career Finder- This quiz has all the right questions to get you matched to a line of work.
- Job Outlook- Another quiz to help you get closer to your dream job.
- Career Change Readiness- Looking for a change? Are you ready? Take this career quiz to find out.
- Career Motivation Test- Having issues with inspiration and productivity at work or just in every day life? Take this test to see what would spur you to action.
These quizzes are a great way to get a better grasp on what you want to do with your future and what direction you should be heading.
Once you figure out what kind of job you're interested in, then you can work backwards and see what's needed to get there. The University of Colorado Denver has over twenty online degrees that might be able to take you where you want to go.
If you are unsure about how to choose a college in Colorado or the cost of going to college here, click on the above links to see important info on how to figure just that!
If you'd like, you can also leave a comment below, or request more information about college success with CU Online!
Until next time friends,
-Jen has left the building-